Stainless Steel Squid Game Dalgona Korean Sugar Candy Making Tools Set Kit
Squid Game Candy Challenge Kit
The Squid Game candy challenge from the Netflix TV series Squid Game is the new trend online that involves making a traditional Korean Honeycomb toffee called Dalgona. Dalgona is made from sugar and baking soda which are melted together and then spread thin. A cookie cutter is then used to add a shape to the cooling dalgona candy. Once cool the challenge is to break apart the candy so that you only have the shape left.
While the show itself contestants may have an unfortunate fate for loosing the game, this challenge can be a fun game to play with kids at home. Making this traditional Korean treat is a great way to spend a night with the kids.
Squid Game Candy How To Recipe
- Add approximately 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar to Metal Ladle
- Heat and stir sugar until fully melted. Be careful not to burn it.
- When melted and appears amber in colour add a pinch of baking soda
- Remove from heat and stir until light brown.
- Spread mixture onto metal pan in a thin layer.
- Use cookie cutter to create shape outline.
- Allow to cool.
- Squid Game Challenge: Attempt to break candy in shape of cookie cutter impression.